學術資源整合系統-相關推薦

 
作者Yao, Chiou-Ju;Audira, Gilbert;Wu, Pei-Jung;Hsiao, Chung-Der
出版日期2019
接受證明Full Text;Full Text
著作名稱The complete mitogenomes of Longman's Beaked Whale (Indopacetus pacificus) (Chordata: Ziphiidae)
刊名Collection and Research
32
主題動物
關鍵字Ziphiidae, Longman's Beaked Whale, mitogenome, next generation sequencing
摘要In this study, we used the next-generation sequencing method to deduce complete mitogenomes of Longman's Beaked Whale (Indopacetus pacificus) for the first time. The nucleotide composition was asymmetric (33.2% A, 27.0% C, 12.8% G, 27.1% T) with an overall GC content of 39.9%. The assembled mitogenome consist 16,341 bp and follows the typical vertebrate arrangement, including 13 protein coding genes, 22 transfer RNAs, 2 ribosomal RNAs genes and a non-coding control region of D-loop. D-loop contains 873 bp and locates between tRNA-Pro and tRNA-Phe. The maximum likelihood phylogenetic tree of 10 cetacean mitogenomes shows that I. pacificus is located in the clade with Hyperoodon ampullatus and Berardius bairdii. The complete mitogenome of Indo-pacific Beaked Whale deduced in this study provide essential and important DNA molecular data for further phylogenetic and evolutionary analysis for cetaceans.
全文Full Text
計畫主持人姚秋如
計畫編號107林管-1.1-保-6(5)
計畫年度2018
計畫委託單位農委會林務局
計畫名稱台灣鯨豚擱淺模式分析
系統號NO000004959

Aug 20 2021 11:12:17
nmns/nmnsweb_2nd_target(0)